Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chunky Stashbusting

After knitting the three bridesmaid lace shawls on skinny needles, I needed some instant gratification.

Took out a bunch of leftover chunky yarn and made a bunch of accessories!

Chunky Print in Native (beige), leftover from Sister's Vest

I did try to make a chunky vest for myself, but the fit was terrible and frogged it.  Instead, I made the Star-Crossed Slouchy Beret and Reversible Drop-Stitch Mobius.

Chunky Print in Swizzle (white, with red and grey twists), leftover from my Chunky Vest
 
With two skeins leftover, I made a cowl that could be worn separately or together with my Chunky Vest.
Almost forgot about the joys of knitting chunky yarn!  Fast!

1 comment:

Lifesastitch said...

Going to check out my chunky drawer. Thanks for the inspiration.