Monday, September 21, 2009

Barcelona

Back from my Barcelona trip!

I went to one yarn store... I'm not sure what the name is. On Knitmap, it's called Persones Llanes but the website is called All You Knit is Love and in the below picture is something in Spanish. It was steps away from my hotel and the Picasso Museum.
The store is small and carries Drops yarn, some local Spanish wool (very scratchy), a little bit of Filatura di Crosa and Lorna's Laces. The store person kept ignoring me and was too busy chatting with other customers so I didn't end up buying anything. Plus, my shopping exploits already put me in the $750 danger zone. (Canadians travelling abroad over 7 days are only allowed to bring $750 worth of goods tax-free back into the country).

Barcelona is a beautiful city but my friend had her purse stolen. Luckily I made the choice to NOT bring the big camera!! Here's a few shots of beautiful Barcelona with my Canon SX200IS.
(starting from top) Buildings along Passeig de Gracia, Park Guell, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila (La Pedrera)

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Gorgeous photos!! I love Barcelona.

- Julie