I've been tagged by Soosan!
Here are 6 weird things about me:
1) I am a neat freak. I like things perfectly flush, lined up, at 90 degrees and centered, where applicable.
2) I relish writing and sending real Christmas cards. I plan to make them (knit? cross stitch? quilt?) for 2008. In fact, I plan Christmas cards really early; sometimes, I start writing them in September!
3) Coffee makes me feel more sick than alcohol ever has. I almost threw up after having a yummy cup of expensive mocha coffee.
4) When I play mahjong, circles/dots are my favorite. I seem to always gravitate towards collecting these tiles.
5) Sometimes when I see disgustingly naughty kids running around public spaces, I have a very strong urge to stick my foot out and trip them. Muuuaaahaaaaaa!!
6) I still sleep with a teddy bear.
I think most people have already been tagged so I give up!
Just in case I don't have a chance to write, Happy New Year!!
My 2007 NY resolutions (in bold, so I won't forget):
I WILL NOT BUY ANY YARN IN 2007!!!!!
I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE FABRIC FOR NEW PROJECTS.
I WILL FINISH MY CROSS STITCH DEBUT.
Happy New Year!!