Monday, December 04, 2006

Pre-Christmas Madness

With the pre-Christmas madness that seems to be swallowing everyone else, knitting has been scarce these few weeks.

I missed the last stitch-N-bitch because I had what seemed like a case of food poisoning. Boo hoo, I was looking forward to it the whole week!

Also, I've been pre-occupied with quilting - I'm making a quilt for my parents, hopefully it can be finished in time for Christmas. I think I can, I think I can...

Still, there's some small knitting FO's (pics later):
1) Dude socks - one Christmas present down
2) Rowan Big Wool hat + mittens with fleece lining - found 2 balls of Rowan big wool on sale... how could I resist?
3) Rowan Big Wool coasters - practice crocheting round things and tried felting again with left overs from 2). I like.

I'll leave you with this cute survey. Happy Knitting!


You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.
http://marniemaclean.com
Take this
quiz!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I can't knit Xmas gifts, I would have to start the process months earlier. Besides that, I can't even get to start the bdays in the family that mostly fall end and begining of the year.

Your knitting quiz results fits me well too! ;)