I started with an adult-sized lap quilt (roughly 45" X 70") but after it was finished, my husband said "OMG, that is HUGE!". So, I thought I'd make something smaller (roughly 35" X 45").
For the larger quilt, I used "Love U" by Deb Strain for Moda Fabrics (now discontinued).
- The front used 1 layer cake (40 X 10" squares)
- The back used roughly 1.5 charm packs (42 X 5" squares) and lots of ivory for the stacked coin design
- The binding was a multi-color dot fabric.
- The front used 2 charm packs from "It's a Hoot" by Momo for Moda Fabrics (now discontinued)
- The back used a large dot fabric from Michael Miller, plus some leftover fabrics for the monogram (yes, we know the name will start with the letter "C")
- The binding is a pink plaid leftover from another project.
I just love all the colours!