I am moving to Vancouver!
But before I go....
10 things I will miss about Toronto:
1. Jerk chicken.
2. My condo. Love at first sight, it was my "I'm an adult" moment!
3. Queen Street (the main bits)
I love how it transforms from east to west: beaches to quirky to ghetto to downtown to shopping mecca to artsy to camh.
I love the brunch choices: For pancakes, go to Niche. For pastries, go to Bounjour Brioche.
I love having 5 yarn stores along the SAME street (from east to west): Naked Sheep, Purple Purl, Americo, Romni, Knit Cafe. I don't love all of them, but certianly can't complain about the choice and the TTC-ability.
I love the window displays at Mokuba.
4. Anthropologie. When are you going to open in Vancouver?
5. The Red Rocket. Dirty but oh, so convenient and there's a subway station right at my door.
6. Summer in the city: Doors Open, Luminato, Nuit Blanche
7. The theatre. Monty Python's Spamalot was my favorite while the dude liked Jersey Boys.
8. Less than 2 hour flight to New York City and Chicago. And just across the pond from Europe.
9. West Elm and Crate & Barrel. Same as 4.
10. ... and last but not least, every one of the lovely ladies I met here, especially those who I met on a Wednesday. You know who you are!!