I have been tagged by Jacquie, Little Sesame, AND Marjorie so here it is! Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
1) I enjoyed and felt more comfortable turning 30 than turning 20. I’m more at peace with myself.
2) I dreamt of living in a closet-sized condo since I was 5 years old - large houses scare me, you never know if there’s a thief hiding somewhere.
3) I don’t eat lamb.
4) My first three “best friends” were all boys. I used to slide down mud hills and make dirty holes in my pants.
5) I still have not seen E.T. or the first three Star Wars movies.
6) I’m in love with Gil Grissom from CSI: Las Vegas.
7) I have never joined a knitting class. I much prefer to look at diagrams/magazines/books and figure things out by trial and error. This is how I first learned to knit and this also explains my many knitting mishaps!
I’m supposed to tag seven others but most knit bloggers I know have already been tagged. If anyone wants to play, just cut and paste!